Friday, July 09, 2004
One week down...
I just finished my first week at work. I have just started working in Human Resources for a non-profit. It is a completley different field of work than everything I have ever experienced. As they "warned" me in my interview, human services is very different from retail. The bones are the same for HR though, that is good. I am working with really great people and the hours are great, so that is a nice change! John and I are ramping up for a quiet weekend. I think that we are going to plant some more veggies...even strawberries maybe...and go catch a movie. It will be nice, and Zoe will be happy to have us both home. She is adjusting to not having me with her all day. That's the news for now...pictures of the house will be forthcoming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment